Support our small press & look cool doing it.
You will be the only person within a hundred-mile radius who has one of these totes (probably). Maybe, one thousand miles (likely). Ten thousand miles (only if you’re Louis Armand).
There are so few of these in existence, you’ll probably be able to sell it on eBay in ten years for 10x the price you purchased it for. But. By that time money will have no value and you’ll be happy to have this tote to put over your head.
OUR TOTES HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PASSED THE FOLLOWING DURABILITY TESTS:
Our totes have carried:
1. A bowling ball (Stress)
2. Paperwork mailed to us by the US federal government (Sterilization)
3. A Screaming Trees poster // Was swiftly rejected and is lying on a sidewalk in Seattle. (Freshness filter)
4. Dirty laundry (Apartment/city living test)
5. One curious kitten (Cuteness test)
6. A DVD of the Jim Jarmusch film Stranger than Paradise (Grunge, but not grungy, test)
7. A six pack of bar-soap (Approved for self-defense)
8. A circular saw (OK for industrial art)
9. Inside the Castle books (Flame resistant)
10. Some smelly cheese from the farmers market (Hippie approved)
11. BONUS: Mike Corrao has successfully carried small piles of letters into an out-of-body dimension where he successfully planted the letters (like seeds) and is growing a beast that will soon consume all space, sound, and time!
SCRIPT FOR TALKING ABOUT YOUR NEW TOTE
People will notice you with your new 11:11 gear. If you’re a wallflower introvert (like us) this new kind of attention might be frightening. Don’t fret! Or turn into a jello-y liquid at their feet! We’ve got you covered with this fail-proof 11:11 script designed to make you AS COOL as the brand you’re advertising.
THEM: “Hey, what does your tote mean?”
YOU: “It's a small press in Minnesota.”
THEM: "I love Graywolf press!”
THEM: “I love small press books. Actually, I only read books published by small presses.”
THEM: “It’s so cool that you read books, too… ;-)…”
Made from 100% cotton canvas.